I’ve been on the search for the perfect puffer coat for nearly three years.
Guess what? I found it….thanks to Ms. Meg Burns.
This puffer from Moosejaw met all my criteria:
- Super warm (650 goose down power fill)
- Fitted (I still wanted a nice shape)
- Not too long, not too short (I’m 5’6)
- Affordable (in fact, this jacket is quite inexpensive - i.e. less than $200!)
- Really cute ribbed cuffs/mini gloves with thumbholes (this was my lifesaver yesterday!)
- Fleece-lined pockets
- A headphone port for talking/listening to music on the go
Need any more proof? Check out the customer reviews here (everyone gave it a perfect score).