September 19 2012
The follow are key ingredients to an epic Greek wedding.
1) A stunning bride arriving in a horse and carriage to the ceremony in a historic town square surrounded by locals and guests from all over the world.
2) A charming date who can make you laugh, even in the most serious of moments.
3) Close friends, giddy with love, tying the knot.
4) Fans to beat the heat.
5) Raki, a Cretan signature liquor that was consumed like water.
6) Fireworks on the beach.
7) Traditional Greek dancing.
8) Toasts on the beach just before sunrise.
9) Breakfast at sunrise.
10) A walk home around 7:30 am.