With a couple days off between jobs, this week was dedicated to New York parent visits.
My Mom and Dad are so incredibly different, but I’m very close with both of them. To get to spend with extra time with them during the week (which is usually impossible while working!) is so special.
Highlights from their visits included:
- A Soul Cycle class with Dad. I sometimes barely make it through a class, so to see my father work it was super impressive!
- A Greenwich Village Walking Tour, which was VERY interesting. There’s so much history in the neighborhood from artists, writers, social movements, etc! Find out more information for walking tours all over NYC by clicking here.
- Lunch at Momofuku Noodle Bar - their Pork Buns are my favorite.
- Lunch at Cafe Select in Soho, cocktails at Little Branch followed by dinner at Commere with Mom and her friend/former New Yorker, Rachel.
- A stroll down the Highline. For some reason, I only do this with visitors. Note to self: start doing this more just because!